This package is designed for the family who simply desires a birth pool but does not wish to purchase their own. The client schedules a time to pick up birth pool at our Peoria Heights location during the 37th week of pregnancy.
- La Bassine Original Eco Birth Pool
- Custom-fit liner (single use)
- Sanitized floating thermometer
- Air pump to inflate
- Sanitizing wipes
The client is responsible for obtaining a hose, faucet connector, and any other desired accessories. The client agrees to drain, clean and return the pool to Heartland Doulas within 3 days post birth.
This package is designed for the family who desires to rent a birth pool and wishes to have it delivered to their home by 37 weeks of gestation. Included in this package is a “set-up” demonstration and the following items:
- Protective floor covering (single use)
- Pool liner (single use)
- Brand new, lead-free, BPA-free, drinking-grade hose
- 2-way faucet adapter designed to fit most types of faucets (we will obtain an alternative for you if it does not fit)
- Skimming net (single use)
- Sump pump for draining the pool
- Detailed instructions on how to set up and use your pool: tips for when to fill, when to get in, how to keep it warm, etc.
The client must drain, clean, and return the pool to Heartland Doulas within 3 days post birth.
This package is designed for the homebirth family that wants it all!
demonstration on birth pool set up, tips for how and when to use the pool during labor and birth, and pick-up service within 3 days post birth.
Additionally, with this package, families benefit from 4 hours of in-home postpartum care with a Heartland Doulas postpartum doula.
Postpartum visit includes but is not limited to:
- Worry-free draining, cleaning, and deflation of your pool
- Information about newborn care and postpartum self-care
- Feeding support
- And more!
All pools are sanitized prior to rental